hmmmm yeah, tumblr would celebrate Aviation Day, marking barely over a century of human flight when birds had been flying for millions of years before the Wright brothers. never forget.
Tumblr hereby recognizes the accomplishments of birds.
top 5 les mis quotes
1. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
2. The law is inside out, The world is upside down.
3. My heart is stone and still it trembles.
4. She was never mine to keep / He was never mine to lose
5. He told me that I have a soul. How does he know?
Give me brandy on my breath and I’ll breathe them all to death. / Let’s give them a screwing they’ll never forget.
why dont these words rhyme
but for some god forsaken reason pony and bologna do
- malvolio: on wednesdays we wear yellow stockings
“If someone were to die at the age of 63 after a lifelong battle with MS or Sickle Cell, we’d all say they were a “fighter” or an “inspiration.” But when someone dies after a lifelong battle with severe mental illness and drug addiction, we say it was a tragedy and tell everyone “don’t be like him, please seek help.” That’s bullshit. Robin Williams sought help his entire life. He saw a psychiatrist. He quit drinking. He went to rehab. He did this for decades. That’s HOW he made it to 63. For some people, 63 is a fucking miracle. I know several people who didn’t make it past 23 and I’d do anything to have 40 more years with them.”
One of the more helpful and insightful things I’ve seen about depression/suicide in the last couple of days.